Need help? Need to be heard?
Life seems made up of endless challenges for children, youth and young adults these days. Issues that previous generations didn't even need to think about are now part of every day life for younger generations - cyberbullying, worries about school safety, increased rates of mental health struggles, societal conversations about gender and sexuality... On top of that are the issues that have plagued youth for generations - stress, homework, dating, friends, future planning, and numerous other issues to wade through day by day.
Despite all these challenges, I truly believe that every individual has the innate ability to cope with challenges in their lives. Sometimes it's hard to draw out those abilities on our own when we need them, and that's where I come in.
Whether you are a post-secondary student, the parent to a child, or a youth yourself, I'm here to support you. And all of that starts with truly hearing you, hearing your needs and your stresses and your passions. From that point we can work together towards creating more stability, support and progress in your life.
My services are available across Ontario. For those in the Greater Toronto Area my office is located in Midtown near the intersection of Bayview and Eglinton. For those in the GTA as well as elsewhere in Ontario my services are available through phone, video and text-based web sessions.
Please contact me for more information and for help deciding which modality will meet your needs the best.
What are you looking to learn more about?
Recent Blog Posts
- Jan 14, 2019 What Should I Talk About in Therapy?: 10 Places to Start Jan 14, 2019
- Dec 23, 2018 Understanding the Thoughts-Feelings-Behaviors Connection Dec 23, 2018
- May 30, 2018 My Loved One is Struggling with Mental Health Issues - What Do I Say? May 30, 2018
- Mar 25, 2018 Four Myths About Emotions Mar 25, 2018
- Feb 11, 2018 How to Support Your Stressed Teen Feb 11, 2018
- Feb 6, 2018 How to Make a Safety Plan in 7 Steps Feb 6, 2018
- Jan 14, 2018 Three Things to Consider Before Saying "I Don't Know" in Therapy Jan 14, 2018
- Nov 19, 2017 What Should I Bring to My First Therapy Appointment? Nov 19, 2017